09 January 2013

Officially a Nook Book!

Here I was writing the ending for the the next book in the Woodmere Trilogy, Taken in the Woods, when I received and email invitation from another author to download her collection of poetry. Since I have a Nook, not a Kindle I went to check for it on Barnes & Noble so I could pay her for a download. They didn't have it, but they did have something more exciting.

The kind where I involuntarily shriek.

The kind of loud outburst of exuberance which startles my dog into a fit of sneezing, and my napping son is no longer in bed but has come out of his room to check on his mommy.


Left on the Edge is now available through Barnes & Noble's Nook Bookstore!

Motivation to continue writing is high.
The desire to draw and design the cover for Taken in the Woods is making my fingers itch.

Back to work...
Work?
Can something I love really be called work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments and Reviews here.