25 January 2013

Second Look.

Taken in the Woods cover sketch

The flu has struck my house.

Work had called my husband away for a week. In the middle of the second night he was away, my son walks into my room to say, "Mom, I threw up."

While I cleaned his bed, he made himself comfortable on mine, and then I heard it again. After stripping my bed too, I made a slumber party in the living room. Needless to say I didn't get any sleep.

It was the same the next night.

Being a mom comes before anything else in my life, so my writing and drawing had to be aside, but now the germs are being banished!

As incomplete as the cover sketch is right now, at least I am able to devote some time to its production again.

Check back later to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Comments and Reviews here.